Named after the city where it originated, goes well as an appetizer as well as a side dish with th
Amritsari Macchi, Named after the city where it originated, goes well as an appetizer as well as a side dish with the main meal.
PREPARATION TIME:- 15 mins
COOKING TIME:- 10 mins
SERVING:- 4 pax
1) 600 g —– Fish fillets
2) 1 cup —– Gram Flour
3) 2 tbsp —– Ginger paste
4) 2 tbsp —– Garlic paste
5) 1 no —– Egg
6) 1 tbsp —– Red chilli powder
7) 1 tbsp —– Lemon juice
8) 1 tsp —– Carom seeds (Ajwain)
9) 1 tsp —– Chaat masala
10) — —– Oil ( to deep fry)
11) — —– Salt to taste
* In a bowl, take the fish fillets and add ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, carom seeds, lemon juice, gram flour and salt.
* Mix all the ingredients well and keep aside.
* Break the egg into the fish marination and mix well.
* In a wok heat sufficient oil and fry the fish fillets till golden and crisp. Drain and put on a paper towel.
* Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot.