( A nice chocolate dessert, easy to made and can be refrigerated for a longer tim
( A nice chocolate dessert, easy to made and can be refrigerated for a longer time)
PREPARATION TIME:- 5 MinS
COOKING TIME:- 7 mins
SERVING :- 6 pax
1)100 gms —— Dark Chocolate (chopped)
2) 1cup —— Butter
3) 1cup —— Digestive Biscuits (crushed)
4) 1cup —— Condensed Milk
5) 80 gms —— Mixed Nuts ( almonds, cashew nuts)
6) — —— whipped cream and almonds (for garnishing)
7) — —— Butter (for greasing)
* Take a bowl and put chocolate and butter in it.
* Now, place it over the double boiler, while stirring constantly, till the chocolate and butter melt and a smooth sauce forms.
* Remove and add mixed nuts, digestive biscuits and condensed milk. Mix well again.
* Take a square-shaped cake tin, grease with butter and pour the above mixture in it. Let it refrigerate.
* When it is set, unmould it and cut it into wedges.
* Garnish with almonds and whipped cream and serve chilled.