Cabbage Roll – A creative easy snack in your platter
PREPARATION TIME : 30 mis
COOKING TIME : 15 mins
SERVING : 4 pax
1) 8 nos ——-Cabbage leaves
2) 4 nos ——-Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
3) 1/2cup——-Green peas (boiled and mashed)
4) 1 cup ——-Gram flour
5) 1 tsp ——-Chaat masala
6) 1/2tsp ——-Red chilly powder
7) 1/2tsp ——-Soda bicarbonate
8) — ——-Salt (to taste)
9) — – ——Oil (to deep fry)
* Blanch the cabbage leaves in boiling salted water, drain and dry with an absorbent paper.
* Mix potatoes, green peas, salt and chaat masala in a bowl.
* Divide this mixture into eight equal portions.
* Place each portion of the above mixture at one end of each cabbage leaf and fold the sides around the filling and roll up.
* Make a batter with gram flour, red chilly powder, salt and soda bicarbonate with water and keep it aside.
* Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
* Dip the cabbage rolls in the batter and deep fry until golden brown all around.
* Drain and place them on an absorbent paper.
* Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.